2019 ATTA CONFERENCE
Surfers Paradise Novotel, Gold Coast
3105 Surfers Paradise Boulevard Surfers Paradise, Queensland
29, 30, 31 July 2019
- Skills Impact updates & initiatives, group workshop “improving the VET system” (Michael Hartman)
- Latest standards in the Forest Industry – training and NHVR (Stacey Gardiner)
- Trainer & Assessor professional development and currency “what’s Glitter and what’s Gold” (Angela McGregor, RTO Consultant)
- ForestWorks – FWP training package – updates and validation strategy (Tim Woods)
- Safety Workshop (WorkSafe QLD)
- Compliant Assessment Tools “what does an auditor look for” (David Garner)
- Validating Assessment Tools – FWPCOT2239 – trim and cut felled trees
- Field Trip – trim and cut felled trees – “standardising practical demonstration benchmarks” Featuring STIHL products
- STIHL sponsored dinner and entertainment “Australian Outback Spectacular”
$600 ATTA member Rate $650 Non-member Rate
Please complete the below form for your registration to the 2019 ATTA Conference
2019 Conference Flyer
Click to download the 2019 Conference Flyer.
2019 ATTA Conference Program
Click to download the 2019 ATTA Conference Program.
Join our forum, share our resources and be part of the Australian Timber Trainers Association.
Find a Trainer
Find a trainer near you using our easy to use interactive map.